Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 June 2015

The MARVELOUS Aloe Vera Gel

Hi, everyone! Today we're gonna continue the topic with The Marvelous ALOE VERA GEL.

(And Yup you should probably read my previous post Aloe Vera Gel Hitz to know more about ALOE VERA GEL) [scroll down you'll see the post, but just continue anyway ^^ ]
                  
                        NATURE REPUBLIC

    
                        THE FACE SHOP                                                      
You may find lots of brand on market, and yup here's two brand I've used before and are recommended to everyone
*
*
*
Here are 8 ways to use the aloe vera gel
1.Instant moisturizing pack for dry skin
2.Base make up for luminous skin
3.Body care for soft and moisturizing skin
4.Hair treatment for shine hair
5. After shave cream
6.Relax swollen eyes/ Lip treatment to make baby lips
7.Nail care essence
8.Mask pack for relaxing sunburn

Its really an essential to achieve perfect skin for everyone. SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPE too.

*Kind Reminder*
~ Always pick the aloe vera gel which is from a trustable brands, and buy it only from an authorised      seller/shop. You might not want to bring damages to your skin and wasting money on a fake                product. PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!


Here's a series of photo of  EXO( ambassador of Nature Republic) promoting
NATURE REPUBLIC'S 92% aloe vera gel. 
ENJOY~







   ( photos from web)

Haha, and last thanks for reading my blog. Read my next post soon~
*Just scroll down to read my previous post. THANKS A Lot ^^

*********************************************************************************




3 comments:

  1. Hai I saw this blog about this aloe vera gel,I have the nature republic one and was just wondering could it be use on hair?? I know aloe vera can be use on hair but as I know this product can be use on body and face so I was wondering if its okey to use on hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai I saw this blog about this aloe vera gel,I have the nature republic one and was just wondering could it be use on hair?? I know aloe vera can be use on hair but as I know this product can be use on body and face so I was wondering if its okey to use on hair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lady Aie, thanks for visiting my blog. I used to apply aloe vera gel on hair after shower. Before I apply it, I dry my hair a bit by hair dryer first to make sure it is not too wet, then you can apply a small amount on your hair while you blow your hair until fully dry. Hair will be silky smooth after it.

      Make sure not to apply too much, because it may cause unwanted stickiness haha

      Regards,
      Chelsea :)

      Delete